|Date||19.02.2019 08:30 - 18.09.2019 17:30|
|Title||Foundation in Implant Dentistry Modular Course 2019 SAVE THE DATE|
|City / State||Crawley / West Sussex|
In partnership with Straumann, the ITI is proud to present the highly regarded and complete answer to starting out in implant dentistry - ITI Foundation in Implant Dentistry (FID), now in its 11th year.
FID is a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of five components:
• Modular course taught by a broad faculty of ITI Fellows and Members. In the tradition of the ITI, the faculty combine their wealth of implant experience with the ITI philosophy of treatment for the benefit of the patient. The outcome is an evidencebased curriculum in a continuously peer-reviewed course format.
• One-to-one practice-based mentoring for implant education in the clinical environment.
• Allied 24/7 online education through the recently launched ITI Online Academy - a living 'textbook' that complements and backs-up the modular course didactic teaching. FID has its own dedicated Campus on the ITI Online Academy and learning
modules, lectures and treatment examples are part of the FID curriculum.
• Option of continuing postgraduate education in the MSc in Implant Dentistry at the University of Bristol. FID is approved as prior learning equivalent to the first year of the MSc and subject to assessment on an individual basis, successful applicants have
the option of entry directly into the second year of the MSc*.
• Dental team training for nurses and treatment coordinators.
* subject to availability of year two places
Module 1: Introduction to Implant Dentistry/Identifying Straightforward Cases
Module 2: Single Tooth Replacement
Module 3 Day 1: Implant Assisted Overdentures
Module 3 Day 2: Interactive Treatment Planning
Module 4 Day 1: Implant Surgery
Module 4 Day 2: Implant Surgery
Module 5: Implant Surgery
Module 6 Day 1: Introduction to the Aesthetic Zone
Module 6 Day 2: Care of Implants & Their Restorations
Course Fee £6000.00 + VAT (Subject to change)
Selected from the UK ITI group
Crawley West Sussex
|Straight Forward Level||Advanced Level||Complex Level|
|Surgery – adequate bone volume, placement of 2 implants in the mandible, treatment of large tooth gaps and single-tooth replacement where esthetics are not a factor||Surgery – placement of 4 or more implants in the mandible, single tooth replacement in the esthetic zone, with or without simultaneous bone augmentation (GBR)||Surgery – comprehensive gap treatment in esthetically complex regions with simultaneous augmentation (GBR), implantation procedure for fixed reconstructions in the edentulous maxilla, immediate implantation, all two-stage augmentation techniques|
|Prosthetics – treatment of the mandible with bar prostheses or stud-retained prostheses, gap treatment and single tooth replacement where esthetics are not a factor||Prosthetics – fixed prostheses in the edentulous mandible supported by 4 or more implants, partially removable prostheses in the edentulous mandible, single tooth replacement in the esthetic zone, bar prostheses in the edentulous maxilla||Prosthetics – comprehensive gap treatment and single tooth replacement in esthetically complex regions, fixed prostheses in the edentulous maxilla, immediate placement of implants|