We now have a comprehensive way for you to manage your Straumann Account online, at a time to suit you. Our online system is straightforward and intuitive to use, and works much like online banking. You can view your current balance, see past and present invoices, return product for credit, and much more.
The key to all this is an online account, which you can request here if you do not already have one.
Manage your Account online with this range of account services
If you would like to return a product, our online, eReturns procedure will guide you through the process, and let you know which products are eligible for return*, and which can be returned for credit, or exchanged.
*Exceptions for returns The following goods may never be returned:
- Goods that are temperature-controlled, i.e. Straumann Emdogain and Prefgel
- Goods that are derived from human tissue, eg. botiss maxgraft lines
- Goods that are custom-made, e.g. Straumann CARES abutments
- Goods supplied in accordance with Buyer’s individual specifications, even if unopened
Any other Goods may not be returned for credit:
- if they or the wrapper is in any way defaced or damaged;
- if they have been removed from their wrapper or undergone any sterilisation or disinfection process; or
- if 60 days have passed since the date of the invoice
As part of our rigorous post-market surveillance program, Straumann welcomes feedback about our products. In order to allow us to learn as much as possible about how our products perform under actual use, as well as to assist us in complying with our regulatory reporting responsibilities, we ask that you complete and submit the Straumann Guarantee Online Questionnaire.
Upon receipt, Straumann will review your feedback, assess the returned product and determine whether the product meets the defined conditions for replacement under the Straumann Guarantee. When all necessary information and the product is received, replacement product can be provided in a timely manner.
If you have any queries, please don't hesistate to contact our Customer Services department on +44 (0)1293 651240.
If you are a Straumann CARES customers, you now the possibility to track your CADCAM orders directly online within the Self Service platform via the “My CADCAM orders” link.
Straumann CARES orders can include Scan & Shape, or orders designed on Dental Wings Scanners, or via Connectivity (with third-party scanners).
The link will show the history of all your CARES orders including more information such as: