Another legend is born. Straumann® BLT ∅ 2.9mm – the SmallOne
Bone Level Tapered Small Diameter Implant
Reaching new dimensions
- Strength – outstanding mechanical properties with Roxolid®
- Reliability – 35 Ncm tightening torque like all other Straumann abutments.
- Guarantee – We are so confident in the quality of our implants that all Straumann® Bone Level Tapered Implants ∅ 2.9 mm are covered by our Straumann® Lifetime Plus Guarantee for Roxolid® implants.
Novel prosthetic design closely matches the anatomy of the teeth
- Unique oval shape for soft tissue
- Consistent emergence profile™
- Three gingiva heights
- New: Small CrossFit™ (SC) conical indexed connection for long-term mechanical stability
Based on our clinically proven BLT family, the SmallOne maximizes the benefits of our material and surface capabilities for a faster, less traumatic procedure in a ∅ 2.9 mm implant
- Tapered design – improved primary stability
- Roxolid® – reduced invasiveness with smaller implants (if GBR can be avoided)
- SLActive® – extensive healing power, designed to maximize treatment success and predictability
The Straumann® Bone Level Tapered Implants ∅ 2.9 mm are indicated for reconstruction of single defects of:
- Central and lateral incisors in the lower jaw
- Lateral incisors in the upper jaw.
- Further information on the indications can be found on the Instructions for Use