Efficiency during the surgical procedure
- Guided Surgery instruments are used for a fully guided implant bed preparation in combination with a surgical template containing Surgical Sleeve.
- They are used according to the Surgical Protocol provided by the planning software and support for saving chair times during the surgical procedure.
- Guided Surgery assists you in performing minimally invasive surgery and may thus result in a less painful procedure for the patient.
Straumann® Guided Drill
- The Guided Drill has a specific design with a collar for a physical depth control through the Drill Handle.
Straumann® Drill Handle
- The Drill Handle has an ergonomic design with color-code and symbol-marked. The Drill Handle cylinder fits into the Sleeve and ensures a drilling guidance.
Kits to suit your needs
- TL/BL combined kit
- Single-system kits for TL, BL or BLT